The minimum requirements for ProPresenter 6 are listed below. If you are looking for the minimum requirements of a previous version of ProPresenter please click here.
ProPresenter 6 for Mac
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) through OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics Card: While not required a dedicated graphics card with 1GB VRAM is recommended particularly if playing back a wide variety of HD video files
- Stage Display: Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB). Only the Mac mini and MacBook Air lack a third video out port.
ProPresenter 6 for Windows
- OS: Windows 8 Pro with Windows Media Center (more info) or Windows 10 (may run on Windows 7, but not guaranteed or supported)
- Processor: Intel i5 or equivalent AMD processor and above
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: A dedicated/discrete graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.2 or higher is required (i.e. NVIDIA GeForce series or AMD Radeon series card with a minimum of 1GB of dedicated memory). AMD FirePro and NVIDIA Quadro cards are not recommended. Intel HD Graphics may work if they support OpenGL 3.2 (more info), but are NOT recommended or supported.
- Stage Display: Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)
NOTE: For heavy or advanced use of video (i.e. multiple video clips per slide, HD or 4k content, etc.), a faster system is advised.