No, there is no interaction between PVP 2 and PVP 1. As the two programs were written separately and have different general engines, it is not possible for them to talk to each other. PVP2 also has many newer features, thus it's not possible for PVP1 to utilize of see these items.
Articles in this section
- Can PVP 2 control the Video/Image Bin in ProPresenter like PVP 1 can?
- Custom image transition time
- How to create a looping playlist
- What are the minimum system requirements for PVP 2?
- DMX fixture list for PVP 2
- Does PVP 2 have a public API or AppleScript support?
- Using Timecode to Control ProVideoPlayer 2
- Can PVP 2 control PVP 1 Network Nodes?
- How many computers can I install PVP 2 on?
- How do I set up ProVideoPlayer 2 in an unmonitored installation to run 24/7?