ProPresenter 5 and later includes support for several localizations including Spanish, Portuguese, and Korean. Simply change your computer's language preferences and ProPresenter will update to match.
- Click on the Apple in the top left of the screen and go to System Preferences
- Click on Language & Text
- Select Spanish, Portuguese, or Korean
- Go to this Microsoft article
- Select your operating system from the top row
- Follow the instructions for installing the Spanish, Portuguese, or Korean language pack
- Note that Portuguese is not supported in ProPresenter 5