ProVideoPlayer does not have a public API or internal AppleScript support. You may be able to achieve some things with AppleScript, but there are no official uses for it. If there is something you'd like to be able to do using something like this, make a request for that feature here and we'll take a look. All feature requests are reviewed, but we don't always comment on them and there is no guarantee a feature will be added once it is requested.
Articles in this section
- Can PVP 2 control the Video/Image Bin in ProPresenter like PVP 1 can?
- Custom image transition time
- How to create a looping playlist
- What are the minimum system requirements for PVP 2?
- DMX fixture list for PVP 2
- Does PVP 2 have a public API or AppleScript support?
- Using Timecode to Control ProVideoPlayer 2
- Can PVP 2 control PVP 1 Network Nodes?
- How many computers can I install PVP 2 on?
- How do I set up ProVideoPlayer 2 in an unmonitored installation to run 24/7?