We include a small sample of public domain hymns that you can download into ProPresenter. The link to add these files to your library is available from the Information Center in ProPresenter. You can access the Info Center at any time by clicking on the large ProPresenter icon in the top-right corner of the program.
Articles in this section
- Holman Christian Standard Bible no longer available
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?