If you are unable to deactive a license yourself due to your computer being reformatted or the hard drive failing, you can contact our Customer Support team here to have your license deactivated so that you can use it on a new computer. This applies to ProPresenter 6, Modules, or Bible licenses. Open a new ticket with our Customer Service team, explain the situation, and include your registration name and unlock code and the computer name. If you don't remember the computer name, give us your best guess or let us know the names of the other computers you can still access.
Articles in this section
- Holman Christian Standard Bible no longer available
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?