If you purchased a USB Display Adapter to use with Stage Display, you will likely need to install the software driver for the device so that the computer recognizes the device. You can install this driver from the included CD or from one of the links below. If you have updated your operating system version and your adapter has stopped working, install the latest driver to ensure you have the correct version for full compatibility.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?
- Can I show Skype or FaceTime video in ProPresenter?