ProPresenter is a 32-bit program, so it receives no direct benefit from running in a 64-bit version of Windows. However, you may see a general performance boost by running the program in this environment as the computer itself can support more RAM which means there are less things competing for the same limited resources on your computer.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?
- Can I show Skype or FaceTime video in ProPresenter?