Indexing problems on the OS can sometimes cause issues with searching or loading the Library on Mac. To fix this, please follow these steps to re-install the Spotlight importer.
- Quit ProPresenter.
- Click on the Apple icon in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and select "System Preferences."
- Click on "Spotlight" in the first tier of options in System Preferences.
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Click the "+" button towards the bottom of the window.
- Find the ProPresenter library folder (by default it is a folder in your Documents folder called ProPresenter #, where "#" is the version of ProPresenter you are using) and click the "Choose" button.
- Your ProPresenter repository will now show up in the "Privacy" window.
- Quit System Preferences.
- Re-launch System Preferences and go back to the Privacy tab of the Spotlight preferences pane.
- Select the volume or folders you had added previously and remove it by clicking the "-" button.
- Restart your computer. It may take some time for Spotlight to re-index your files. Wait until Spotlight is done indexing before trying to perform another search.
This should fix this issue. If you are still having issues with your Library, please contact our Support team directly at [email protected]