Effective January 31, 2023, ProPresenter 6 will be no longer supported or updated and the ProPresenter 7 upgrade discount will no longer be available.
To upgrade from ProPresenter 6 to ProPresenter 7, click here.
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions below:
- Is there a discount if I wish to upgrade from ProPresenter 6 to ProPresenter 7 before the End-of-Life date?
Yes! To help with this transition, we’re offering a discount to all ProPresenter 6 users who upgrade to ProPresenter 7 by January 31st, 2023! A single seat license is $275 to upgrade and a Campus license is $675 to upgrade.
- Will I still be able to get support for ProPresenter 6 after the End-of-Life date?
No, support will be discontinued upon End-of-Life.
- What if a hardware or operating system upgrade causes ProPresenter 6 to stop working?
Our development team is consistently working on upgrades, support, and new features for ProPresenter 7. Because of this, we are no longer able to patch ProPresenter 6 to work with hardware or operating system upgrades. Many of the system-level technologies that ProPresenter 6 was built on do not function properly in current operating systems.
- Does ProPresenter 7 have the same features of ProPresenter 6?
While the basic functions of ProPresenter 6 are continued in ProPresenter 7, ProPresenter 7 is a major upgrade over ProPresenter 6 and has introduced a number of new features. To learn more about ProPresenter 7, click here.
- Will I still be able to use ProPresenter 6 after the End-of-Life?
If you have purchased ProPresenter 6, you have a perpetual license which enables you to run the software in perpetuity. However, due to end-of-life, we do not offer support or upgrades after January 31st, 2023, and we advise you to carefully consider the ramifications of running unsupported software in a live environment.
- After End-of-Life, will I still be able to use ProPresenter 6 Cloud?
ProPresenter 6 Cloud will still be available through January 31st, 2024, for all users.