The Preview window is rendered at a lower quality to reduce how hard your video card has to work. Media and text won't be as sharp or clear in the Preview, but they will still be rendered at the highest possible quality based on the rest of your settings on the actual Output from ProPresenter.
Articles in this section
- Updating Your ProPresenter 6 Machine to Catalina
- How do I uninstall ProPresenter 6 from my Mac?
- Pro6 Windows Freezes on Launch Due to MediaStack Import Error
- PowerPoint Import Errors on Mac OS Mojave
- Library missing after enabling iCloud Drive
- How do I use ProPresenter6 to stream my lyrics and other content?
- Setup ProPresenter Cloud Sync
- How do I display Messages in ProPresenter?
- Using the Stage Display to its full potential
- Why does my Chord Chart show a sidebar in Windows?