The Preview window is rendered at a lower quality to reduce how hard your video card has to work. Media and text won't be as sharp or clear in the Preview, but they will still be rendered at the highest possible quality based on the rest of your settings on the actual Output from ProPresenter.
Articles in this section
- ProPresenter6 End of Life Frequently Asked Questions
- Common Crash Issues on ProPresenter6
- Updating Your ProPresenter 6 Machine to Catalina
- Pro6 Windows Freezes on Launch Due to MediaStack Import Error
- PowerPoint Import Errors on Mac OS Mojave
- Library missing after enabling iCloud Drive
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter 6?
- Displaying copyright information for a song?
- How do I add multiple Libraries to ProPresenter?