You can add custom Group Labels (Pro5 & Pro6), custom Slide Labels, and custom Library Categories in ProPresenter. To do this, open ProPresenter's Preferences and go to the Labels tab. You can also right-click on a slide to add custom labels, or right-click on a presentation in the library to add a custom category.
Articles in this section
- Removing Files from iCloud Drive
- Removing Files from OneDrive
- Holman Christian Standard Bible no longer available
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options