If you have a background assigned to a slide but don't want to change backgrounds when you click the slide, simply press the Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows) key before clicking the slide. While holding down the key, you will see the background cue temporarily disappear, allowing you to click on the slide.
Articles in this section
- ProPresenter6 End of Life Frequently Asked Questions
- Common Crash Issues on ProPresenter6
- Updating Your ProPresenter 6 Machine to Catalina
- Pro6 Windows Freezes on Launch Due to MediaStack Import Error
- PowerPoint Import Errors on Mac OS Mojave
- Library missing after enabling iCloud Drive
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter 6?