If you have a background assigned to a slide but don't want to change backgrounds when you click the slide, simply press the Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows) key before clicking the slide. While holding down the key, you will see the background cue temporarily disappear, allowing you to click on the slide.
Articles in this section
- Removing Files from iCloud Drive
- Removing Files from OneDrive
- Holman Christian Standard Bible no longer available
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?
- How do I set up and use the Stage Display feature?