ProPresenter 5, ProPresenter 6, and ProVideoPlayer 2 all support RS232 controll via GlobalCache. The Global Cache iTach, IP to Contact Closure with PoE (IP2CC-P) is the recommended product for this setup.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?
- Can I show Skype or FaceTime video in ProPresenter?