If you see an error message that says "There was an initilization error" when opening either DVD Player.app or ProPresenter for Mac, it means that another application is already open and controlling the DVD player. This can be caused by having two copies of ProPresenter open or by having Apple DVD Player open before launching ProPresenter. Close both applications and relaunch the one that you need to use.
Articles in this section
- ProPresenter6 End of Life Frequently Asked Questions
- Updating Your ProPresenter 6 Machine to Catalina
- Pro6 Windows Freezes on Launch Due to MediaStack Import Error
- PowerPoint Import Errors on Mac OS Mojave
- Library missing after enabling iCloud Drive
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do I add multiple Libraries to ProPresenter?
- Do I need the Multi-Screen Module if I have multiple screens? (for versions prior to ProPresenter 7)
- How do I register ProPresenter 6?
- DVDs play but have no audio in ProPresenter for Windows