If you see an error message that says "There was an initilization error" when opening either DVD Player.app or ProPresenter for Mac, it means that another application is already open and controlling the DVD player. This can be caused by having two copies of ProPresenter open or by having Apple DVD Player open before launching ProPresenter. Close both applications and relaunch the one that you need to use.
Articles in this section
- Holman Christian Standard Bible no longer available
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?