If you have a background assigned to a slide but don't want to change backgrounds when you click the slide, simply press the Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows) key before clicking the slide. While holding down the key, you will see the background cue temporarily disappear, allowing you to click on the slide.
Articles in this section
- Holman Christian Standard Bible no longer available
- How do I delete all of the files from the Video/Image Bin?
- My computer screen is blank or shows the Stage Display when I open ProPresenter
- How do I get my output to show on my screens
- How do transitions work and where do I enable them?
- How do I show a DVD in ProPresenter?
- How do I import songs from SongSelect?
- Media Scaling Options
- What's the difference between Backgrounds and Foregrounds and how do I tell which one a media file is set to?
- How do I create a looping presentation?