ProPresenter, by default, stores some of its data inside of your Documents folder. When you first launch the program, you will be prompted to allow the software access to your Desktop and Documents folder. If you do not allow this, you may manually need to allow this access through System Preferences.
If ProPreseneter does not have this access, you may experieence odd issues like your Library becoming missing or your Screen appearing in a small box on your control monitor instead of on the Output. Follow the directions below to ensure ProPresenter has full disk access by setting this security and privacy setting in System Preferences.
1. Open System Preferences
2. Select Security and Privacy
3. Open the Privacy Tab
4. On the left side, select Full Disk Access
5. Check to see that ProPresenter is in the box on the right
6. If it is not, click the + icon below that box
7. In the window that pops up, navigate to your ProPresenter App location (likely the Applications folder)
8. Select the ProPresenter App
9. After it appears in the window, select Files and Folders from the left side
10. Ensure that ProPresenter shows up there
11. Reopen ProPresenter.