ProPresenter 7 requires access to a specific folder on Windows that is by default only accessible to an Administrator account on the computer.
If you attempt to open ProPresenter from a Standard Account without the correct permissions, the program will not launch and an error will appear that states, ProPresenter requires access to "C:\ProgramData\RenewedVision\ProPresenter\Registration\"
To give a Standard User account admin privileges, follow the steps below from an Admin account on the Windows machine.
- Close ProPresenter
- Open File Explorer
- Enter the following into the path bar: C:\ProgramData
- Right-click on the RenewedVision folder and select Properties
- Select the Security tab, then click Edit
- For each Group/User Name, enable the Allow field for the Full Control permission
- Once all users are set to "Allow Full Control", click OK and close the windows
- Open ProPresenter on the non-admin user and it should launch properly at that time